Taking a shower every single day is one of the most vital steps of everyone’s routine. It assists your body in removing dead skin cells and keeps it hygienic and clean. Using a soap or body wash is also advised for deep cleaning. It is also said to take a bath every single day, but as prescribed by some health experts, it is suggested not to take a shower every single day because it might disrupt the natural ph balance of your skin. This might cause unwanted skin issues and skin infections.
How to use skin and body products?
When you are a beginner in the field of consuming skincare and beauty products, then it becomes essential for you to try with soap, but when you use soap too often, then it might disturb the ph balance of your skin. So, applying a body wash is a much better and gentle option to go for — select body wash, which has fewer chemicals in it.
Tips to safely bath at night in your gestation period:
- Use bathtub: Bathing with a bucket during pre4gency is a big no. Repetition of leaning and standing might disrupt with your water in the amniotic sac. Hence, bathing while relaxing and laying in a spacious bathtub is recommended.
- Consider the temperature: You should be cautious while selecting the temperature of the water you are planning to use for bathing. It should neither be too hot nor too cold. It is suggested to the ladies to keep the water of the bathtub warm and cozy. It will help in relaxing your muscles, especially around your belly.
- Use lesser chemicals: Avoid chemical-based products, especially if you are in your gestation period, the best body wash for pregnancy is baking soda and apple cider vinegar, that too, when any need have soap or face wash arises.
Types of skin textures: Generally, there are four major types of skin forms. These are well explained below.
- Oily: People with oily skin types face several problems as compared to people with other skin types. Their sebaceous glands, commonly known as oil glands, secrete much quantity of oil as compared to other people. their face becomes more prone
- Dry: People having dry skin problems have a low level of sebum secreted in their bodies. They face the problem of stretching in your skin by forming a white dry layer on it. Oil is the most needed ingredient in this case. Hence, it is suggested to use oily products more when you have a dry skin type.
- Normal: People having normal skin types do not face many issues while selecting beauty products. Normal skin means neither more oil nor more dryness is present in your skin. It is the most desired type of skin, and very few people got the benefits of having a normal skin type.
- Combination: Combination skin type refers to the oily texture on the T zone of your face but dry in other areas of the face. T zone refers to the area of the glabellas, i.e., the place between your eyebrows and the bridge of the nose forms the shape of the alphabet ‘T,’ hence named as T-zone.
The procedure of identifying your skin type includes the following steps:
- Wash your face: It is the very first step to follow before doing anything else. To remove all the excess makeup and dirt from your pores is essential to know your skin type properly.
- Dry your face: After cleaning all the dirt particles and makeup from your face, it is required to dab your face with a clean and soft towel to determine your skin type.
- Give it a few minutes: Before heading towards the next step, it is advised to wait for some time to let the ph balance of your skin to get balanced and come in its natural position.
- Dab it with a tissue: The next step to it is to cover it with a tissue paper for a few minutes and then to wipe it off. If it contains oil, then you either have a combination or an oily skin. Oily skin starts with a little greasiness on your nose and extends towards the bridge of your nose.
- Measure your pores: If the pores or follicles above your nose seem to be wide and enlarged, then it means you have oily skin. But if the pores are not visible, then you have dry skin. ]
- Smooth or not: If your skin around the cheeks feels smooth and soft, it is a sign of oily skin. Whereas a dry and harsh skin signifies, you have dry or normal skin.
- Advice from the dermatologist: Your doctor is your best friend. So, in case of confusion with your skin type, you can book an appointment with your personal skin expert, and he will recommend you some medicines to treat the condition of oily or excessively dry skin very soon.
- Apply suitable products: The last step to this procedure includes remedies of the above points. There are solutions available of every kind of skin type if one has not contended with his skin texture.
Why choose organic skincare products?
It has become a well-known fact that body products having harmful chemicals in it might be responsible for the formation of cancerous cells in your body by penetrating your skin. Substances such as parabens and sulfates damage your skin and body at extreme levels in the long run. The cancerous cells damage the healthy cells of your body and spread the formation of cancerous cells in the entire body. It is advised to carefully check the ingredients and composition of the beauty products on the back of its packaging before making a purchase. However, pregnant ladies are suggested to avoid using skin products having toxic products completely. They are recommended to apply only homemade or herbal products for a safer gestation period.